LAKE LOUISE 'SUNSET-TO-STARS' PHOTO TOUR
CAPTURE BOTH SUNSET & NIGHT TIME IN ONE SESSION IN LAKE LOUISE
Combine the best of both worlds on this 5.5hr Lake Louise photo workshop by chasing a Canadian Rocky Mountain sunset, followed by twilight, and then finishing under the stars (available year-round).
$ 545+ GST (5%) / $ CAD
- * Price is based on one guest (additional participants are $195 + GST each).
- ** Check our availibility and select a date on the booking page.
- *** We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal & more.
LEARN & IMPROVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY
For complete beginners and advanced photographers alike, we cater to you.
These sessions will involve you learning as much as we can possibly fit into our time together. I’ll always be working with you and your camera gear so that you will walk away a better photographer, get bucket list shots, and be inspired for your future photography shoots as you will have taken another step forward technically and creatively.
EXPERIENCE THE ROCKIES WITH A CERTIFIED GUIDE
Have confidence that you are with a professional guide who has your safety and enjoyment top of mind.
We are fully certified with two professional guiding associations in Canada, the ACMG (Association of Canadian Mountain Guides) as a Hiking Guide, and the IGA (Interpretive Guides Association) as a Professional Interpretive Guide. We are winter accredited in both as well meaning that we are an excellent year round choice to lead you on your next photo adventure.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Some testimonials from past guests:
– “Nick is incredibly knowledgeable about both photography and the surroundings we’re shooting in, which helped me connect more with the landscape. I learned so much in just a few days. He works with you and the style you like to shoot in and gives you tips and composition ideas. He ensured everyone in the workshop was safe and comfortable as well. I hope to do another workshop with Nick again!” – Ti-An
– “Spending a few days with Nick in the Banff area were days well spent! We loved Nick’s patience and knowledge, never once making us feel inadequate, whether it was with our cameras or our physical ability to go places. His gentle reminders about technical use of our gear, and pointing out amazing compositions were all appreciated. Nick is not just knowledgeable about photography, but we also learned so much about the area, the geography and history. Within hours of meeting Nick, I felt safe, as if my own son was taking me on a vacation. I would not hesitate to book another tour with Nick and take my love of photography and the outdoors even further” – Sheryl
What to Bring
Camera, all of your lenses, a tripod if you have one (available to borrow if needed), filters if you have them (ours are available to try), charged batteries and empty memory cards. Water, snacks and weather appropriate clothing.
This Lake Louise photo workshop starts 2.5 hours before sunset so the start time will change throughout the year. We will let you know the exact time upon booking.
Lake Louise and surrounding areas. We will chase the best opportunities for spectacular photos depending on the localized weather, season, and possible night sky phenomena. Let us know if you have any specific locations in mind that you would like to photograph and we will take those into consideration.