‘THE ICELINE TRAIL’ HIKING ADVENTURE PHOTO TOURS
DOCUMENT A CLASSIC CANADIAN ROCKIES TREK WITH YOUR CAMERA
Get up close to the glaciers and appreciate the thundering waterfalls of Yoho Valley including Takkakaw Falls, the 3rd highest in Canada, on this overnight hiking photo adventure (June 23rd – 25th, 2024).
$ 725+ GST (5%) / $ CAD
- * Limited spaces available
- ** June 23rd - June 25th, 2024
- *** We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal & more.
LEARN & IMPROVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY
For complete beginners and advanced photographers alike, we cater to you.
This trip will involve you learning as much as we can possibly fit into our time together. I’ll always be working with you and your camera gear so that you will walk away a better photographer, get bucket list shots, and be inspired for your future photography shoots as you will have taken another step forward technically and creatively.
EXPERIENCE THE ROCKIES WITH A CERTIFIED GUIDE
Have confidence that you are with a professional guide who has your safety and enjoyment top of mind.
We are fully certified with two professional guiding associations in Canada, the ACMG (Association of Canadian Mountain Guides) as a Hiking Guide, and the IGA (Interpretive Guides Association) as a Professional Interpretive Guide. We are winter accredited in both as well meaning that we are an excellent year round choice to lead you on your next photo adventure.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Some testimonials from past guests:
– “Nick is incredibly knowledgeable about both photography and the surroundings we’re shooting in, which helped me connect more with the landscape. I learned so much in just a few days. He works with you and the style you like to shoot in and gives you tips and composition ideas. He ensured everyone in the workshop was safe and comfortable as well. I hope to do another workshop with Nick again!” – Ti-An
– “Spending a few days with Nick in the Banff area were days well spent! We loved Nick’s patience and knowledge, never once making us feel inadequate, whether it was with our cameras or our physical ability to go places. His gentle reminders about technical use of our gear, and pointing out amazing compositions were all appreciated. Nick is not just knowledgeable about photography, but we also learned so much about the area, the geography and history. Within hours of meeting Nick, I felt safe, as if my own son was taking me on a vacation. I would not hesitate to book another tour with Nick and take my love of photography and the outdoors even further” – Sheryl
2024 ICELINE TRAIL
June 23rd-25th, 2024 (2 nights camping at Little Yoho Campground)
What to expect
A classic alpine loop hike in The Canadian Rockies traversing next to stunning peaks, waterfalls & glaciers, while enjoying expansive 360 degree views of Yoho National Park!
Meet at 9am on Yoho Valley Rd to convoy to the trail head by Takkakaw Falls, one of the tallest in Canada! We will hike into Little Yoho Valley where we will be based for 2 nights, exploring the beauty of the President Range above us and the Iceline Trail to the side.
A moderate level of fitness is required as we will be backpacking our camping and camera gear to the campsite but from there it is a good base to explore with just the essentials.
I am a licensed professional guide with current first aid and advanced wilderness first aid certifications & have taken many prior trips onto the Iceline Trail. This trip is suitable for all levels of photography experience as there will be many one on one opportunities throughout our time together. I will be by your side providing all that I know and love about landscape photography.
The group size is limited to 6 participants (discounts are available for multi-person bookings). Sign up to our email list below to be notified of the dates when they become available.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
What to Bring
A detailed list will be provided to you after booking. This will include camera gear & clothing/hiking gear including a tent, sleeping bag/mat.
We will meet at 9am on the first day within cell phone reception near Cathedral Mountain Lodge.
The Iceline Trail and its surrounding areas. We will chase the best opportunities for spectacular photos depending on the localized weather, season, and light angles.